For this classic tapenade, we harvest fresh Spanish green olives and tree-ripened black olives at the peak of their flavor. The olives are then minced and mixed with a delicious, tangy blend of capers, garlic, and spices. Then, we blend it all together with a generous helping of our own extra virgin olive oil to marry each layer of flavor with the others. The result is a robust and zesty artisanal tapenade; one that is, as our customers say, “so damn good.”
Green olives, extra virgin olive oil, capers, garlic, and spices.
- Use a few spoonfuls of our Spanish Olive tapenade as a topping on your favorite hummus, or try blending it in for an incredibly zesty dip.
- Pair with our stuffed olives, cheeses and crackers, dried fruit and nuts, and cured meat as part of a stunning charcuterie board.
- Spread our Spanish Olive tapenade on top of a bagel with cream cheese for an impressive breakfast or snack.
- Delicious in wraps, pitas, or baked with summer squash.
- Blend with your favorite mayonnaise to create a tangy, refreshing olive aioli.
- Perfect scooped onto salads, stuffed into peppers, or topped with cheese and baked or grilled.
Cheese and charcuterie boards, dips and spreads, vegetables, pizza, pasta, sandwiches, salads, aiolis, hummus