Cherished by the Greek Gods, these little gems are a favorite on Mount Olympus and a beloved staple in your kitchen. We take fresh creamed feta cheese and dried Greek oregano and stuff them into our crisp, crunchy green olives. This yields a salty and tangy stuffed olive packed in our herby extra virgin olive oil. Our Oregano Feta stuffed olives are a unique addition to level up a plain ol’ Greek salad. Or, try them on your favorite cocktail cracker, chopped into a vinaigrette, or as a garnish on a Mediterranean-inspired martini. Martini lovers beware: you’ll never go back to a normal martini after using our stuffed olives as a garnish.
Olives, Water, Feta Cheese (Cultured Milk, Water, Whey, Sodium Phosphate, Corn Starch, Salt, Lactic Acid , Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Enzymes), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Lactic Acid, Vinegar, Salt
- Our Oregano Feta stuffed olives are impressive as a garnish for martinis or bloody marys.
- Throw into any salad--especially Greek salads--and you’ll have a salad as close to gourmet as salads can get.
- These Oregano Feta stuffed olives are a favorite to keep on hand for spur-of-the-moment, Instagram-worthy charcuterie and cheese boards.
- Chop a handful of Oregano Feta stuffed olives and toss with hot pasta and olive oil to create a unique and delicious dish.
- Make an Oregano Feta Vinaigrette to dress salads, toasts, and more. In a shaker jar, combine 2 tbsp. of your favorite Queen Creek Olive Mill oil, 3 tbsp. of our Aged Balsamic vinegar or Apple Cider vinegar, a tbsp. of dijon mustard, minced shallot, a drizzle of Local honey, and 3 tbsp. chopped Oregano Feta stuffed olives, salt and pepper. Serve immediately, or keep in the fridge for later.
Martinis, bloody marys, salads, charcuterie and cheese boards, pastas, vinaigrettes