JALAPEÑO MEXICAN LIME
Spice up your life with a little taste of the South-West! We carefully select fresh jalapeño peppers to hand stuff into our crisp extra large olives and then pack them in a perfectly balanced and citrusy brine. This yields a fiery, peppery olive, with a sensationally bright Mexican lime finish that is out of this world! Try our Jalapeño Mexican Lime Stuffed Olives on their own, as a featured guest on a cheese board, or as a great finish for your favorite imported or domestic beer. Call it a spicy beertini. These olives are a favorite staple to keep on hand for spur-of-the-moment occasions that require Southwestern-inspired cheese boards and impressive drinks and cocktails!
Green Olives, Water, Peppers, Salt, Vinegar, Lime
- Our Jalapeño Mexican Lime stuffed olives are ideal as a garnish for an ice-cold beer. They’re even great thrown into or as a garnish on a bloody mary to create a spicy unique cocktail.
- Top your favorite margarita with our Jalapeño Mexican Lime stuffed olives to create a Mexican Martini.
- Jalapeño Beertini: 12-16 oz. of your favorite imported or domestic pale lager , 4 or 5 Jalapeño Mexican Lime stuffed olives and an oz. of their brine. Pour beer into a chilled pint glass. Stir in olive brine and garnish with Jalapeño Mexican Lime stuffed olives.
- These olives will take your charcuterie and cheese boards to the next level, alongside cheeses and crackers, dried fruits and nuts, cured meats, and our tapenades.
- Roughly chop a handful of Jalapeño Mexican Lime stuffed olives and throw them on a salad for a spicy bite--or just throw them in whole!
Martinis, bloody marys, margaritas, ice cold beer, charcuterie boards, salads