BLUE CHEESE AMERICANO
We use delicately funky creamed Americano blue cheese to hand stuff our crisp, cured green olives to create a martini-lovers dream. This yields a distinct and addictive stuffed olive, perfect for martinis, bloody marys, salads, and on their own. Creamy and slightly pungent, our Blue Cheese Americano Stuffed Olives are a favorite to keep on hand for spur-of-the-moment occasions that require cheese boards and martinis!
Olives, Water, Blue Cheese (pasteurized cultured milk, water, cream, whey, sodium phosphate, salt, titanium dioxide, guar gum, enzymes), Salt, Vinegar, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate (preservative)
- Our Blue Cheese Americano stuffed olives are ideal as a garnish for an ice-cold martini. They’re even great thrown into or as a garnish on a bloody mary to create a uniquely funky cocktail.
- Perfect dirty martini: 3 oz. of vodka, 1 oz. vermouth, and 1 oz. olive brine. Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice; shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled glass. Garnish with Blue Cheese Americano Stuffed olives.
- These olives will take your charcuterie and cheese boards to the next level, alongside cheeses and crackers, dried fruits and nuts, and our tapenades.
- Rough chop a handful of Blue Cheese Americano Stuffed olives and throw them on a salad--or just throw them in whole!
- Try a lighter take on blue cheese dressing by making a briny blue cheese vinaigrette! Combine ¼ cup of our Blue Cheese Americano stuffed olives (roughly chopped) along with a few tablespoons of the briny olive oil, fresh lemon juice, and local honey. Add a dash of our Sonoran Scorch hot sauce if you’re brave, and serve with a romaine lettuce and avocado salad.
Martinis, cocktails, bloody marys, charcuterie boards, salads, sandwiches, vinaigrettes