ARTICHOKE & ROASTED GARLIC
To create this enticing tapenade, we slowly simmer savory artichokes with kettle roasted garlic in extra virgin olive oil. This produces a perfect tapenade for any occasion and any time of the year. Not only is our Artichoke and Roasted Garlic tapenade perfect for crostini and bruschetta, it’s also incredible tossed with freshly cooked pasta, as a pizza topping or base, and as a dip for vegetables and meats.
Garlic, extra virgin olive oil, Artichoke hearts (artichoke hearts, water, distilled vinegar, canola oil, salt, garlic, spiced, citric, and ascorbic acid), water, lemon juice, salt, and spices.
- Use a few spoonfuls of our Artichoke and Roasted Garlic Tapenade as a topping for your favorite hummus recipe, or try blending it with store bought hummus for a quick and incredibly flavorful dip.
- Pair with our stuffed olives, cheeses and crackers, dried fruit and nuts, and cured meat as part of a stunning charcuterie board.
- Spread our Artichoke and Roasted Garlic Tapenade on top of a bagel with cream cheese for an impressive breakfast or snack. Or, blend it with cream cheese, and you’ve got a creamy, hearty spread for just about anything.
- Delicious in wraps, pitas, or baked with summer squash, or as a topping for grilled meats and sausages.
- Combine our Artichoke and Roasted Garlic Tapenade with your favorite mayonnaise to create a unique aioli.
- Perfect scooped onto salads, stuffed into peppers, or topped with cheese and baked or grilled.
- Toss with freshly cooked pasta, or spread onto cheese pizza
Cheese and charcuterie boards, dips and spreads, vegetables, sandwiches, pasta, salad, grilled meat, sausage