In Italian, "arrabbiata" loosely translates to "angry". When paired with tomato sauce, the name is inspired by its characteristic spicy flavor. For our take on arrabbiata, we blend fiery habanero peppers with our unique Sugo pasta sauce. It's an angry sauce, but the spiciness will delight your taste buds! If you’re looking for that all-day simmered flavor in a jar (with a kick,) you’ve found it.
Whole Peeled Tomatoes, Water, Onions, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Celery, Carrots, Garlic, Habanero Chiles, Salt, Basil, Black Pepper, & Spices
- Toss with your favorite pasta, add freshly grated parmesan and a few shreds of basil, and you’re set!
- Great as a base for a shakshuka with eggs, crumbled feta, freshly cracked black pepper, and olive oil
- Perfect used as a spicy pizza sauce in a snap
- Use our Arizona Arrabiata Pasta Sauce as a dip for hot-off-the-griddle grilled cheeses
- Toss our Arizona Arrabiata Pasta Sauce with chopped grilled sausages and peppers for a delicious sandwich filling
Grilled meat, grilled seafood, grilled and fresh vegetables, chicken, sandwiches, pizza, pasta, eggs