What is muffuletta, you ask? It’s the name for what some call the perfect sandwich: homemade olive salad is spread on fresh bread which is then layered with salami, ham, mortadella, mozzarella, and Provolone. Lucky for you, our Muffuletta Tapenade is the perfect shortcut to an incredible sandwich. This classic Italian-American blend of olives, vegetables, capers, spices, and extra virgin olive oil is best used when making a Muffuletta sandwich, but it also works great as a condiment on grilled sausages, or as a topping for bruschetta.
Green olives, giardiniera (cauliflower, carrots, pepperoncini, celery, and red peppers), extra virgin olive oil, capers, garlic, and spices.
- Try your hand at a classic Muffuletta sandwich.
- Use a few spoonfuls of our Muffuletta Tapenade as a topping for your favorite hummus recipe, or try blending it with store bought hummus for a quick and incredibly flavorful dip.
- Pair with our stuffed olives, cheeses and crackers, dried fruit and nuts, and cured meat as part of a stunning charcuterie board.
- Spread our Muffuletta Tapenade on top of a bagel with cream cheese for an impressive breakfast or snack. Or, blend it with cream cheese, and you’ve got a creamy, hearty spread for just about anything.
- Delicious in wraps, pitas, or baked with summer squash, or as a topping for grilled meats and sausages.
- Combine our Muffuletta Tapenade with your favorite mayonnaise to create a unique aioli.
- Perfect scooped onto salads, stuffed into peppers, or topped with cheese and baked or grilled.
Cheese and charcuterie boards, dips and spreads, vegetables, sandwiches, pasta, salad, grilled meat, sausage