We use a delicately creamy blend of Italy’s finest Parmesan and Romano cheeses to hand stuff our crisp, cured green olives and pack them in our own extra virgin olive oil to create a one-of-a-kind Mediterranean treat. This yields a distinct and addictive stuffed olive, perfect for martinis, bloody marys, salads, and on their own. A touch of aniseed makes our Parmesan Romano Stuffed olives--as the Italians would say--bellissimo! Our Parmesan Romano Stuffed Olives are a favorite to keep on hand for spur-of-the-moment occasions that require Instagram-worthy cheese boards and impressive martinis!
Green olives, Canola oil, Cream cheese, Extra virgin olive oil, Starch, Romano cheese, Parmesan cheese, Lactic acid, Natural romano flavor, Natural parmesan flavor, Microguard, Alginate, Xanthan guar gum, Onions
- Our Parmesan Romano stuffed olives are ideal as a garnish for an ice-cold martini. They’re even great thrown into or as a garnish on a bloody mary to create a unique cocktail.
- Perfect dirty martini: 3 oz. of vodka, 1 oz. vermouth, and 1 oz. olive brine. Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice; shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled glass. Garnish with Parmesan Romano stuffed olives.
- These olives will take your charcuterie and cheese boards to the next level, alongside cheeses and crackers, dried fruits and nuts--and especially with cured meats.
- Roughly chop a handful of Parmesan Romano stuffed olives and throw them on a salad--or just throw them in whole!
- Toss our Parmesan Romano stuffed olives, halved, into a bowl of hot pasta with a handful of green herbs and sauteed garlic. Add sausage if you feel like it. You can thank us later.
Martinis, cocktails, bloody marys, charcuterie boards, salads, vinaigrettes, pastas